Your CenturyLink Homepage and Email
Your CenturyLink Homepage
The power of the Internet contained in a single page.
- All of your email accounts in one place, so you don't have to jump around.
- FREE customizable home page so you can have the Internet you want, including news, weather, sports and entertainment.
- Google search and the ability to localize information to make the Internet yours.
Powerful email service that gives you control over everything in one place.
- Webmail that is accessible anytime and anywhere you are online.
- Customizable features bring all of your email destinations to your page just the way you like.
- All of the features offered in existing email programs (such as Outlook).
- FREE Email accounts
Watch TV Online
Catch your favorite shows through the Power of CenturyLink.
- Watch full TV shows & clips
- Over 250 networks & providers
- One convenient portal location
- All for Free with subscription to CenturyLink High-Speed Internet
- Includes shows from NBC, ABC, FOX, USA, Bravo, FX, Comedy Central, E! and many more
Power up your entertainment with VIP access to premium content services for a great value
- Variety Package: The best providers of sports, greetings, learning and more
- 30-Day Free Trial
- $9.99/mo. Variety Package retails for over $40/mo.
- Learning Package: An incredible deal on educational sites geared at pre-K through high school
- 30-Day Free Trial
- $9.99/mo. Learning Package retails for over $59/mo.
We made it easy to install your CenturyLink™ High-Speed Internet yourself. We’ll send you a modem and you can be up and running in 30 minutes. If you need further help, we're always here to support you 24 hours a day.
How long does the self-install take?
It should take you about 20-30 minutes. Exactly how long will depend on the Internet Service Provider (ISP) you pick when you order your service, your computer's operating system, and other applications you use on your computer.
What does it take to do the self-install?
You will have to plug a few cables into your computer and modem. If you're not comfortable with connecting cables, you might want to have a CenturyLink technician do your install.
When you place your order, you can choose to have a trained CenturyLink Technician install your High Speed Internet service. Having a CenturyLink technician do your install will cost extra.
Do I have to be home for a CenturyLink technician do my install?
Yes, someone at least 18 years old has to be there to let them in and give them access to your computer. This person will also have to sign the work request/invoice once the installation is finished. Before showing up, the technician will contact you to set up a time that's good for you.
Will the technician deliver my modem?
Yes, the CenturyLink technician will bring your modem (and any other equipment you ordered) with them when they show up.
What does a CenturyLink technician install include?
- Hooking up any necessary phone filters
- Setting up your modem to work with your service*
- Setting up your primary e-mail account*
- Making sure you're able to surf the Internet*
*Available to new CenturyLink™ High-Speed Internet subscribers